Environmental Education and Action!
- Program content and production of the annual Festival Sea of Seas (www.festivalmardemares.org)
- Planning and implementation of Get Wet! – an awareness, education and action program for young adults and university students aiming at the protection of the oceans
- PR campaign for A Coruña City Council on coastal preservation during the International Tourism Festival of Saint John: web content and social network management, media management and PR activities
Sustainable Tourism Consultancy & Marketing
- Commercialization of Galicia (Spain) as a tourist destination in the German and UK markets for the Cluster de Turismo de Galicia
- Promotion of A Coruña (Spain) as a destination within the UK travel trade and press
- Product development for Caramel Trail and Crearte Servizos Culturais, companies selling responsible tourism experiences in Spain
Environment Consultancy & Big Data
- Developing big data model to predict the potential of mining secondary raw materials from discarded consumer products. Project will determine the environmental and circular economy global impact of materials by establishing a global recycling rating for consumer products, providing investors clear information to measure how effective companies are with Circular Economy.
- Development of an ERP platform for WEEE recycling plant. Led operational and financial analysis defining KPIs for reporting matrix to upper management.
- Created repository logistics platform for all in- and out-bound transportation of WEEE recycled processed material in the Canary Islands.